With a population of 3,250 Mill Bay offers quiet waterfront streets and amazing Gulf Island Views
- Haven for artists, boaters, and those who appreciate the quieter side of life
- Charming seaside Village on the South East shore of Vancouver Island, BC
- Family Oriented – near prestigious Brentwood College and Shawnigan Lake School
- Village includes grocery stores, banks, gas stations, a selection of restaurants, galleries, specialty stores and more.
- Surrounding parks and scenery are ideal for hiking, cycling and boating.
- 30km North of Victoria
Enjoy Award Winning Wines and Cider, Cycling, Golf, Museums, Totem Tours, Whale Watching, Farm Markets, Diving, Hiking, Fine Dining, Sailing, Art Galleries, Murals, Kayaking in the area.
Array of parks including Mill Bay Nature Park, Bamberton Provincial Park, Old Mill Park, Boatswain Bank and Mill Bay Beach.
Visit Mill Bay in April and you may be lucky to catch the International Brentwood Rowing Regatta or September for Savour Festival Cowichan.
Moorage available at the newly created Mill Bay Marina, Bridgeman’s Bistro and Gas Bar.
Visit http://www.tourismcowichan.com/ for more information on the area.